cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] a question about a feature of Support for CC licenses in WordPress Media Manager

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Blaise Alleyne <blaise AT alleyneinc.net>
  • To: Juan José González <juanjosegzl AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] a question about a feature of Support for CC licenses in WordPress Media Manager
  • Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 02:07:56 -0400

Juan José González wrote:
I can store in wordpress' database or in my plugin's database (when I say store I mean data NOT copy original media to wordpress site). Then I can get license information from original file using liblicense?, I guess yes.

The one problem I've noticed researching liblicense is that it doesn't seem to have PHP bindings available yet. Seems like it's the right tool to use, but there's some development work to be done to make it available for PHP development.