cc-devel - [cc-devel] cnuth status & Google Summer of Code

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Alan Kelon Oliveira de Moraes <akom AT cin.ufpe.br>
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-devel] cnuth status & Google Summer of Code
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:40:27 -0300

Hello!

Looking this year SoC ideas, I've got interested to extend the ccnutch to support RDFa and image, audio, or video search and I'm considering to apply to this project. Could anybody give me the ccnuth status and overall relevance of this idea to CC project as a whole? What kind of
mentoring could I expect from cc-developers?

Best regards,

--
Alan Kelon Oliveira de Moraes, M.Sc.
Ph.D. Candidate in Computer Science

"O Sertanejo é, antes de tudo, um forte" (Euclides da Cunha)