cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] CD containing CC-licensed material

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Bjorn Wijers <mailings AT bdisfunctional.net>
  • To: Andrea Glorioso <andrea AT digitalpolicy.it>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] CD containing CC-licensed material
  • Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 14:31:38 +0200

Yep,

Combining them both so people can view/listen/share/remix/create using the software and the content on the cd. I volunteer to create a selection of the best music on Simuze (http://www.simuze.nl). Just send me an email about how to proceed.

ps: Don't forget to contact the ccMixter, DiSFish, Dying-Giraffe and Magnatunes folks for content. Or I can help with that?

grtz
BjornW