cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] API to Internet Archive?

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Tim Olsen <tolsen718 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Nathan R. Yergler" <nathan AT yergler.net>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] API to Internet Archive?
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 18:09:59 -0400

It appears you're not using licenseurl in ccPublisher. (at least in
the new developer release)

tim@lemonchord:~/ccPublisher-1.9.x86/ccpublisher$ find . -name "*.py"
-exec grep licenseurl {} \; -print
tim@lemonchord:~/ccPublisher-1.9.x86/ccpublisher$

it looks like you're using <license> for both the _meta.xml and
_files.xml. In the case of _meta.xml you have the license url, which
I would expect to be in <licenseurl>

-Tim