cc-co - [Cc-co] Job vacancy USA!

cc-co AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Lista de discusión del proyecto Creative Commons Colombia

  • From: cc-co AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: cc-co AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-co] Job vacancy USA!
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 07:32:41 -0400 (EDT)

Currently hold a position that you feel over qualified for?

Responsible for managing the day to day operations of various facilities to ensure the operations,
maintenance, and vendor management standards of the contract are met in a cost effective, safe and efficient manner.

Requirements Candidates must possess the following:

- Effective interpersonal skills & communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and team building abilities
- Self-confidence, flexibility and a positive attitude
- U.S. work authorization

Selected individuals will be trained to enhance leadership and networking skills in preparation for an executive role within our company.
Compensation based solely on personal performance. For immediate consideration please contact.
All positions will be filled immediately due to our recent expansion.

You may email your resume in Word to: dewarHamlinkR AT gmail.com