cc-co - [Cc-co] [OT] Fwd: [Noooxml] Colombia hijacked also (9 MS, 5 indep. 0 ours)

cc-co AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Lista de discusión del proyecto Creative Commons Colombia

  • From: "Andres Ricardo" <andres.castelblanco AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: [Cc-co] [OT] Fwd: [Noooxml] Colombia hijacked also (9 MS, 5 indep. 0 ours)
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 20:46:46 -0500

Sin comentarios.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alberto Barrionuevo <abarrio AT ffii.org>
Date: Aug 3, 2007 8:14 PM
To: noooxml AT ffii.org
Cc: Andres Ricardo <andres.castelblanco AT gmail.com >

Hi guys,

>    [[here was the list of members of the Colombian committee]]
>
> I don't know if we can make this public now. Please, reserve by now.

I doubt a lot that has been a good idea to publish the names of all the
Colombian committee members in our web site.

Please, next time if I ask to _reserve_, do it.

There is always time to publish after some tests and actions have been made.
Surelly now we will have serious problems to get our people in the Committee
or to convince some of the members that aren't as Microsoft partners at could
appear:

http://www.noooxml.org/forum/t-15406/the-vendor-also-invades-colombia

Saludos,
//Alberto.

--
Andrés R Castelblanco M

Coordinador FLISOL Colombia
http://www.installfest.info/FLISOL2007/Colombia

http://slcolombia.org
Software Libre en Colombia
GNU/Linux user number 401832
don't learn to Hack, HACK to learn

  • [Cc-co] [OT] Fwd: [Noooxml] Colombia hijacked also (9 MS, 5 indep. 0 ours), Andres Ricardo, 08/03/2007