cc-ca - [Cc-ca] Creative Commons 2.0 license suite (Comparison with Debian Free Software guidelines, AKA: Open Source).

cc-ca AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Canada

  • From: Russell McOrmond <russell AT flora.ca>
  • To: cc-ca AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-ca] Creative Commons 2.0 license suite (Comparison with Debian Free Software guidelines, AKA: Open Source).
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 20:37:26 -0400 (EDT)

I can't say I agree with all of this analysis which seems a bit
superficial at places (read the claim about the "Anti-DRM clause" as an
example), but it makes for a very interesting read.

Petition for Users' Rights, Protect Internet creativity and innovation
Canadian Election 2004: http://digital-copyright.ca/
Find out where parties and candidates stand on important Tech issues!