cc-ca - [Cc-ca] Photos from other cc' launches..

cc-ca AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Canada

  • From: Robert Guerra <rguerra AT lists.privaterra.org>
  • To: cc-ca AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-ca] Photos from other cc' launches..
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:24:30 -0400

I have had the opportunity to attend several of the recent cc launches - including the ones in Brazil and Germany.

Photos are below:

- Launch of Creative commons Brazil - http://www.privaterra.org/~rguerra/cc-brazil/

The event in Porto Alegre was huge - with several hundred people in attendence. Followed by a late evening concert by the culture minister, Gilberto Gil...!

I have some of the contact information of the people involved in Brazil, and would be keen to pass those along to those interested.

- Launch of Creative Commons Germany - http://gallery.privaterra.org/album38

In Berlin had the chance to meet and actually chat a bit with lessig and others involved in the international commons project.

regards,

Robert

--
###
Robert Guerra <rguerra AT privaterra.org>