cc-bizcom - Re: [Cc-bizcom] An important initial question for everybody

cc-bizcom AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: A discussion of hybrid open source and proprietary licensing models.

  • From: Rob Myers <robmyers AT mac.com>
  • To: cc-bizcom AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-bizcom] An important initial question for everybody
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 22:01:46 +0100
On 20 Aug 2004, at 21:56, Mike Linksvayer wrote:

I suspect we could do that, but it isn't a priority. If you have an interest in seeing it happen you might take a stab at CC-style metadata and explanation for BSD and post to cc-community. I can't promise we'd use it, but you never know.

I'll give it a go.

I didn't comment on that post, but I suspect many people using NC for "content" do so because they want to retain exclusive rights to sell the content, not because they hate commerce.

OK. That's seems more than likely. :-)

- Rob.