cc-be - Re: [Cc-be] Download problems - prolong discussion period?

cc-be AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons - Belgium

  • From: Severine Dusollier <severine.dusollier AT fundp.ac.be>
  • To: Stefaan Huysentruyt <cc-be AT minimoa.net>, cc-be AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-be] Download problems - prolong discussion period?
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 12:34:23 +0100

As I said in a previous mail posted on the list earlier today, the problem comes from the CC team who is in charge of the website.The licenses were ready in early September and they posted them on the website only in mid October. It took them another month to post the Dutch version. And we have asked them for weeks now to correct some mistakes in the text of introduction. Now the licenses are not available. We sent many emails to try to fix all that...

An alternative webpage including all the necessary material for Belgium will be available this afternoon at http://www.crid.be/creativecommons

Severine