bluesky - freeent

bluesky AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Global-Scale Distributed Storage Systems

  • From: "Josh" <josh AT mercuryfs.net>
  • To: "'Adam Langley'" <agl AT linuxpower.org>
  • Cc: <bluesky AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: freeent
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 18:45:33 -0700

HA HA HA!!!!
Trolling means I'm trying to get them into my nets? Nooooo... I'm hiring
this thing built, by pro's like VA linux. Their committee will take forever.
Besides, the freenet community seems to hide behind the 1st amendment too
much, and I just don't agree with that philosophy. I respect patents and
intellectual property. Besides, any computer hack with half a brain can
bypass any copy protection scheme. Luckily, this email list says to keep
philosophy and law out of it, so this will be my last submission on that
topic.

(smiling, like howard stearn)