baslinux - Re: [BL] An unusual project . .

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT SDF.ORG>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] An unusual project . .
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2016 14:40:27 +0000 (UTC)

From: sindi keesan <keesan AT SDF.ORG>
To: Philip Rhoades <phil AT pricom.com.au>
Cc: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2016 13:38:49 +0000 (UTC)

I wonder if anyone else is still reading this mail list.

Yep.

Although most of what is said is beyond my current understanding.

Thanks,
Sheldon

I know nothing about VM, myself, and everything I know about linux I learned from other list members. BL is the first linux I ever used, and by far the best for my purposes. I never did manage to compile a kernel that supports SATA drives. Opera 9 no longer works at many websites.

I am still friends with two of the BL users who taught me, one of them now in his mid 90s. I learned a lot from someone else who turned out to be 15 at the time.