baslinux - Re: [BL] Slitaz?

  • From: elephant_range <elephant_range AT yahoo.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Slitaz?
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 19:49:58 -0400

Slitaz is good if you don't mind being limited to its tools & repos.  It is a complete OS. Just be careful w/ setup as it defaults to French.   I am working on my own distro, using DSL v.3.3, incorperating Crunchbang essentials, but using old Arch (Connachaet OS) as a base.   Kinda weird.  BL libc5 will be incorperated.   <60g, I am messing w/ Gnash to zap Adobe.

Sent from Samsung Mobile