baslinux - Re: [BL] questions about kernels

  • From: Terry Maiden <t.maiden AT att.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] questions about kernels
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 20:50:59 -0700 (PDT)

Another thing I noticed is although there are many mirror sites for Slackware
there are very few with code prior to the 10.0 release. Eventually it may be
impossible to get the older code needed to keep BL as it is today going.
Steven have you given any thought toward a more up to date version?

--- On Tue, 7/3/12, ln8d-on8g AT dea.spamcon.org <ln8d-on8g AT dea.spamcon.org>