baslinux - Re: [BL] Links1 or Links2

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Links1 or Links2
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 20:06:07 -0700 (PDT)

Nevermind. I found that using their own "Tazpkg" utility I can download
either Elinks or Links2 in installable packages. I think the same can be
done to install Firefox or Midori, maybe Netsurf as well. What I would like
now is to turn the Slitaz (or Puppy) ISO file into a QEMU Qcow image file. I
posted this question on the Slitaz List but there have been no answers. I
believe the creator of QEMU is also on the Slitaz team.

--- On Mon, 7/5/10, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>