baslinux - Re: [BL] bl3 in qemu - boot problem with floppy2)

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] bl3 in qemu - boot problem with floppy2)
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 15:31:29 +0000

I am using Windows Vista as the host system.  I use the following command line to start QEMU and do a load from floppies:

qemu.exe -L . -m 128 -boot a -fda floppy.img -M pc -no-kqemu -localtime

I think your problem is due to the fact that once floppy-1 loads the QEMU monitor program is no longer in control of whats going on.  Try following the instructions on the screen and swap out floppy-1, insert floppy-2 and press enter.  I think it will load in the normal manner.  Floppy-1 has the complete Linux OS on it, floppy-2 is the application programs.
-------------- Original message from baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org: --------------