baslinux - [BL] The BasicLinux Archive

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] The BasicLinux Archive
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 15:13:49 -0700 (PDT)

The current tree of BasicLinux, accessed through different FTP locations,
maintains the version 3.5. Concerning the 2.1 and 1.8 versions, the HTTP
locations provide only a limited stock of files, in contrast to the new
version 3.5 which is equipped by ADD-ONS folder. Could the BasicLinux
maintainers put, in parallel with the 3.5 tree, two other trees for the
versions 2.1 and the legacy 1.8 version, please? I mean the same structure of
the tress that the current tree for the 3.5 version.

What the reason? Someone may be interested in such an archive (at least I am
interested). I mean that it would be good to have the archives in one,
primary BasicLinux FTP location.

Thank you in advance,
Dmitri