baslinux - Re: [BL] Arachne bl 3

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Arachne bl 3
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 12:30:39 +0100

Thanks for this Ron and Steven. Good to know. Yes I am also very happy
about links and links2 but it is in the BL archive for BL3 only with
Xfree. Then there is that svgalib version of links2 that sindi always
talks about that she port from dlinux or something but I just thought
that I wouldn't have time to do this right now so I thought that
arachne would be easier. Also I thought that Archean for linux was at
the level of arachne for dos. I see what I will do but thank for the
helpfully information.

/Mikkel