baslinux - [BL] 486SX

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [BL] 486SX
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 18:16:04 -0400

I gave up on BasicLinux for the time being, I got tired of fooling with it
after being unable to merge the files to put on an ISO cd-rom. I got the
floppy image to work on a CD and put the packagfe from the second CD on it
aswell but it won't read the second package. I have found no way to fix this,
maybe you guys would know.

Thanks,
Brandon