baslinux - Re: [BL] off topic request for assistance

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] off topic request for assistance
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 13:27:48 -0600

5.5 isnt available anymore... it would give you just as many errors anyway...

http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/ is the closest thing i have found...
havent tested it (yet)
downloading it right now... ;)

On 31/03/07, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org> wrote:
I need to find a source where I can download IE 5.5. IE 6 won't do, its too
large for the little system I am stuck with right now. MS no longer supports
5.5. Maybe a alternate browser would work. Does anyone know of such a small
footprint browser that would run on Windows 95? I am getting too many errors
with IE 5.0. Thanks folks, you all are so great...

baslinux-request AT lists.ibiblio.org

--sam
--
Web; http://mephitus.no-ip.org/