baslinux - Re: [BL] long filenames 24

  • From: Lee Forrest <lforrestster AT gmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] long filenames 24
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 23:19:45 +0000

On Sun, Jan 28, 2007 at 05:03:24PM +1030, Greg Mayman wrote:
> [...]

The module needs to go in your equivalent of
/lib/modules/2.4.31/kernel/fs/vfat/

I checked out what you said about the Reply-To header. The only other
(sort-of) active list members with their own addresses in that header are
Christof Lange
and Sheldon Isaac, and theirs also include the list address.

I'd guess that the differences are the result of personal preference settings
for the
list at ibiblio.

Lee

--