baslinux - Re: [BL] [OT] Re: test of list

  • From: "Greg Mayman" <gmone AT tpg.com.au>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] [OT] Re: test of list
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 13:06:12 +1030

On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 16:10:26 -0800, David Moberg wrote:

> 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:
>> [new]...list setting.
>> It appears to anonimize the message, which is
>> not what I had in mind. I was looking for a
>> setting that would conceal the sender's address
>> (but not conceal the sender).

>> I'll put it back the way it was before, unless
>> people prefer it this way.

> Either way is fine by me, as long as everyone remembers to sign their
messages.

One thing I have noticed is that almost everyone's messages show a
Reply To: field containing only the list address.

The exception is Lee Forrester's postings which have a Reply To: field
containing his address plus the list address.

Now that is odd.....

  • Re: [BL] [OT] Re: test of list, Greg Mayman, 01/27/2007