baslinux - Re: [BL] Archive searching

  • From: "Ron Clarke" <ariadne AT ausreg.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Archive searching
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 15:31:46 +1000

Hi Folks,

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 15:55:02 +1300, 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

> Ron Clarke wrote:

>> I checked BOTH websites. The Russian one is fine, it is the
>> other one that has the error. Yes, Greg is correct. The code
>> still shows.

> I think your links is displaying that page from cache.
> I fixed both pages yesterday.

>> So I checked the html and found the problem.
>> The URL for the archive search ends with a double inverted
>> commas: i.e. "" where there should be only one.

> Yes, that is the error. I fixed it yesterday.

Yes, you did !

And I have found the problem !

Both Greg and I have, in our Links2 bookmarks.htm, two BasicLinux
websites.

But there are actually three BL websites, and the one at:
http://www.volny.cz/basiclinux/ has NOT had that link fixed - and
this is the one that still has the double "" in the code.

It also looks like the volny.cz has not been updated for some time.

So, we were ALL correct, but missing the vital piece of information
that explained what was happening.

Regards,
Ron

Ron Clarke