baslinux - Re: [BL] fbset

  • From: "David Moberg" <davidjmoberg AT gmail.com>
  • To: "sindi keesan" <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org, 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org, lforrestster AT gmail.com
  • Subject: Re: [BL] fbset
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 13:40:43 -0800

I am sending this to the list and Steven.

sindi keesan wrote:
> https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/baslinux/2006-November/date.html

I have not even received the last message I posted to the list, but it is
at that URL and arrived at 18:05. Odd. Maybe something is broken?
Lee Forrest wrote me that he has also not receive any list postings
including his own.

After a quick test, it appears that the baslinux list is receiving,
but not acknowledging, mail sent to it. Message postings appear on the
archive page immediately after they are sent, but the ibiblio server
is not sending anything out. The last message I received from the list
is here:

https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/baslinux/2006-November/011448.html

I have not received any of the later messages. So, sometime between
1:23 and 11:19 AM yesterday (EST) the baslinux list server ceased
functioning.

Steven, when you have time, can you look into this? Thanks.

David

  • Re: [BL] fbset, David Moberg, 11/26/2006