baslinux - Re: [BL] printer setup

  • From: "Jason Kooner" <jason.kooner AT comcast.net>
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] printer setup
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 22:52:58 -0500

Ok, I got something to print. I fiddled around in the bios. There was a
setting in the bios called "Boot to PnP Operating System" and it was
disabled. I enabled it and that allowed me to install the printer module by
selecting option 3. from the wp menu. Then option 4. was listed so I hit
that to print a test page. The printer (HP 895cxi) made a few sounds then
nothing and the yellow light on the printer was flashing. I pressed the
yellow light and then document printed but only the first line.
Should I try a different module??

Thanks,
Kooner.