baslinux - Re: [BL] BL2 with secure email component

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL2 with secure email component
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 00:26:48 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 3 Apr 2006 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

sindi keesan wrote:

Links2 is better for those machines. BTW I'm
now using the 2.1pre20 version and it seems to
have some useful improvements.

Sorry, I don't have SVGAlib installed on my system.
However, it does do SSL (gmail appears to work 100%).

That is excellent, no need for Phoenix to read mail.
Does gmail work with the latest Opera? I think it did not with 7.23.

svgalib takes less RAM than X and it works for playing DVDs on systems that display slower than they play the sound in X11.
(Except my DVD player appears to be dying fast).

I look forward to the posted libc6 version. Wil it work with just the same lib6c libraries used by Opera (which I posted) or do you need libjpeg libpng libtiff?