baslinux - [BL] Erica says Hi

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Erica says Hi
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 21:46:25 +0000 (UTC)

Erica asked me to say hi to you and she liked our photos. So did Mariano.

I had a nice long walk along the river with Peggy, who has lived here for 30 years and never been in the riverside parks. She grew up near Arborland when it was a sheep farm. Still going swimming.

I delete the forwarded jokes with little images from anner and Fred. I think you keep copies.

I am getting a ride to English Country Dancing in 2 hours and need to eat. Tim keeps feeding me. I turned down hamburger for breakfast, he offered veggie burger but brought breaded shrimps, and hash browns, and biscuit, and gravy. What do I do with gravy? I should offer him a real breakfast some time - oatmeal, and chopped apples and walnuts, and an orange.

  • [BL] Erica says Hi, sindi keesan, 01/03/2006