baslinux - [BL] Commands

  • From: Thomas Gass <thomas.gass AT gmail.com>
  • To: BasicLinux Mailing List <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [BL] Commands
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 09:19:13 +0000

Greetings to all. I downloaded BL3 a few days ago because I wanted a
command-line only Linux distro to help learn about how it works; up
til now I've only used MEPIS. It's for an old AMD-K6 350 machine with
1.2 GB Seagate drive and about 150 MB of RAM, and so far it's worked
okay from the floppy boot.

I was going to invest in the Linux textbook the BL site links to
(it'll help for Uni especially, we start doing Linux next semester),
but what I was looking for was a list of what commands BL actually
supports? Is it possible to get that somehow, either on the system or
from a site somewhere? Any help would be appreciated a lot.

- Thomas Gass