baslinux - Re: [BL] SVGA Xserver

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] SVGA Xserver
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 01:08:51 GMT

I would love to have such a package for use with computers that
either won't work with Xvesa at more than 4 colors, or that work
with Xvesa but only go to 8-bit color. If you choose minimal
monitor refresh rates would it work with all VESA 1.2 cards on
all monitors? I accidentally discovered that when I set up for
SiS VESA 2.0 video it also worked for S3 Virge with XSVGA on a
different monitor.

  • Re: [BL] SVGA Xserver, David Moberg, 04/28/2005
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: [BL] SVGA Xserver, sindi keesan, 04/28/2005