baslinux - Re: [BL] How to install BL2 to the hard drive?

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] How to install BL2 to the hard drive?
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:50:51 +1200

Long Nguyen wrote:

> I searched the BL2 web site and could not find anything
> that shows how to install BL2 to the hard drive. Could
> someone please point me to the right place that has the
> info?

Welcome to BasicLinux 2.1

BasicLinux is a compact, multi-purpose Linux. It provides a
2.2.16 kernel, a glibc2.1 library, a real BASH shell and a
useful assortment of utilities. In particular, BasicLinux
...yadda, yadda, yadda...

HINTS FOR NEW USERS
Use d to browse directories and view files (using the arrow keys).
Execute install to see instructions for installing BasicLinux to HD.

http://www.basiclinux.com.ru