baslinux - [BL] Where is the 'mouse' command?

  • From: Long Nguyen <lhn16425 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Where is the 'mouse' command?
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 00:57:20 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I managed to install BL1 to the hard drive of my 486 DX2 machine. I can now
boot up the machine in either DOS or BasLinux using LILO. Next, I followed
the
instructions at http://www.volny.cz/basiclinux1/bas-x.html to install X. The
instructions say do the following:

pkg x332bin.tgz
pkg x332cfg.tgz
pkg x332fnts.tgz
pkg x332lib.tgz
pkg x332vg16.tgz
mouse
startx

I was able to install the packages fine but once I got to execute the 'mouse'
command, the shell says 'command not found'. I could not locate the command
using 'find'. Could anyone tell me where to get the 'mouse' command? Any help
is greatly appreciated.

-Long