baslinux - Re: [BL] Is Saving Configurations Possible ?

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: rvijay07 AT myway.com, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Is Saving Configurations Possible ?
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 22:40:44 +0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005, rvijay07 wrote:

Can I save all my configurations to Dial in on the floppy so that I don't
have to type them each time I boot ?

There is a way to do this with a previous version of Basic Linux (BL2) but not this 2-floppy version. If you have 20MB free on your hard drive get the other version of BL3 and install it to DOS partition and it will save all changes.

Thanks.

Vijay