baslinux - [BL] New User Challenges/Questions.

  • From: "rvijay07" <rvijay07 AT myway.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] New User Challenges/Questions.
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 12:16:28 -0500 (EST)

I tried to use Basic Linux for several months. cp for the second floppy
failed, then I tried to copy the image of the second file to the second
floppy also it failed. Finally, yesterday I realized that I need to dos
format the second floppy. Only after that copy of the second file worked. The
instructions are clear but I was missing this point.

1. Are the previous versions of Basic Linux downloadable. Do they all allow
one to connect to the net ?

2. I also tried Wolf Linux, this is a floppy linux very similar to basic
linux. This also disconnects soon upon connect.
Has anyone else here used Wolf Linux ? I contacted the author and so far got
no response.

3. Who uses basic Linux regularly still ?

Thanks.

Vijay

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.

  • [BL] New User Challenges/Questions., rvijay07, 03/06/2005