baslinux - Re: [BL] BL 3.x ISO images (remastering one) ?

  • From: Stephen Clement <s.clement AT sympatico.ca>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL 3.x ISO images (remastering one) ?
  • Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 23:48:20 -0500

David Moberg wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: jari.aalto AT cante.net

Could someone explain how a CD-image from a BL 3.x would be
done, so that I could use CDs instead of floppies for installation.

I'll try to make one for you, if you'd like. I don't have any place to
host it, but I could e-mail it to you if your provider allows 3mb
attachments.

David

If you need hosting, just send it to me at stevo3232 AT gmail.com, I've got a few thousand gigs of bandwidth to spare. :)

Thanks,

Stephen Clement