baslinux - Re: [BL] Re: Recibo de email

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Re: Recibo de email
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 18:27:25 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005, David Moberg wrote:

Does anyone know what this means? I received it from
the BL list, as you can see.

I get them every once in a while when I post to the list. It appears to be a Portuguese sort of return-receipt. I tried writing to the reply-to address and to support@ but everything bounced back so I just delete them.

David