baslinux - Re: [BL] BL2 addon site points to BL3

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL2 addon site points to BL3
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 02:50:14 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

sindi keesan wrote:

www.basiclinux.com.ru/download
Followed links from BL2 site looking for ssh package for BL2 .

The BL3 package should work. It's static.

I seem to already have it. Now I cannot find Abiword for BL2. Is the BL3 Abiword also static? I probably asked this before.

I finally got my DOS wvware to convert a .doc file into something I could view with links graphical (SLovene with tables and underlines and italics and too many columns but the result was lovely, much better than with Antiword and lynx). I had been hoping Abiword would do it in one step.
Anyone want to compile a standalone wvware for BL for those who don't want a wordprocessor, just a way to read WORD files with the formatting preserved?

Link was to bl2-iso and BL3 main site.
Where are Steven's BL2 packages?

They got lost (accidentally) when the site
was re-organized for BL3. Sorry about that.

I hope you are going to find them again some time but in the meantime it would make things less confusing if you renamed the link from 'BL2 add-ons' to 'BL2 CD-ROM image' or the like.