baslinux - Re: [BL] Spanish issues

  • From: Stephen Clement <s.clement AT sympatico.ca>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Spanish issues
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 08:20:26 -0500

3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

Stephen Clement wrote:

The From addresses in the e-mails I'm recieving is NOT baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org,

The Reply-To address is baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
The From address is the original sender of the message.

Is that a problem? If so, I think it is possible to
anonymize the messages (but then is is harder to keep
track of who is saying what).

Hmm ok, no i thought this wasn't coming from the list and it was forged
headers, because there were tons of lines worth of Recieved information in
the headers, and this is a common sign of spam/pyramid schemes/etc. etc.

I was just a little woried about someone getting the list (because I already get enough spam and I'm sure most people on the list don't want any more spam).

Thanks,

Stephen Clement