baslinux - Re: [BL] Spanish??

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Spanish??
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 00:45:22 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 1 Jan 2005, Javier Martins wrote:

The replies getting is in Portuguese not in spanish...

3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:Joel wrote:

Why exactly am I getting replies in spanish

I've had no messages like that. Has anybody else?
If not, we can assume something is happening at
Joel's end.

I did check Joel's configuration on the list
server and his setting is English (not Spanish).

O email enviado para Basic Linux Mailling List
foi visualizado em data e hora de 2004-12-31 21:51
Titulo: : [BL] Disk2.tgz

The mail sent by Basic Linux Mailing List
was read (?) on Dec 31 2004 (date and time)

(I am guessing from my high school Latin.)

It might help if we knew what that message is saying.
Can anybody translate?