baslinux - Re: [BL] mutt-bl2 actualized

  • From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] mutt-bl2 actualized
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 19:33:53 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 cce.zizkov AT volny.cz wrote:

> Mutt for BasicLinux (updated 19.12. 2004)
> -------------------
>
> Mutt is a highly customizable e-mail client that works well with older
> hardware. It can be run in Linux console as well as in an Xterm window.

Sounds great! I hope the newly actualized Mutt is not responsible for the
8 duplicate messages I just saw from you onlist :)

> How do I know that an outgoing message has actually been sent?
<snip>
> message out immediately through pmail. Otherwise it is stored to
> _outbox and will be sent later:
>
> a) when you compose another message and happen to be online

This is not entirely clear: do you mean next time you are online and
happen to send other messages using Mutt the message stored in _outbox
gets sent?

Great work, Christof. This looks like it could really serve BL users well.

Thanks, James