baslinux - [BL] Delinlinux Kernel

  • From: Joel <aspendr AT telus.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Delinlinux Kernel
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:30:41 -0700

The 2.2.26 kernel is around 600kb. I have 16 MB of ram, and no cd. (Plus that's not really what I'm aiming for) Anyway, I tried out the main modules I would be using with the 2.2.26 kernel, and it doesn't even work, so I think I'll me abandoning that idea.

How big is this 2.2.26 kernel? Will it really fit on one disk with all the modules and links? How much RAM does your computer have? Maybe there is some way to set up several 4MB ramdisks on it, with Steven's help.

Would it be possible to make a CD version of what you are after instead?