baslinux - Re: [BL] Segmentation fault in MC

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: dos AT lieber.com.ar, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Segmentation fault in MC
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 01:28:54 +0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004, Alejandro Lieber wrote:

I loaded MC in BL3.3.

Is this the correct MC for this version of BL? From the BL3 or BL1 add-on site or from SW3 or SW4?

It was suggested to me when I got a segmentation fault that I use strace to show what caused it. Strace is in a BL package. (I still have not figured out what it is all about but there was something about vectors that went wrong in my case - and buffers being the wrong size or number.)

When I type mc, I get the following error:

Segmentation fault

Any ideas ?

Read net news (USENET) with Arachne: http://www.lieber.com.ar/nnews.zip
Sans Serif fonts for MS-DOS at: http://www.lieber.com.ar/novafont.zip
Configurable dialing menu for several DOS internet programs at:
http://www.lieber.com.ar/dial_ip.zip