baslinux - Re: [BL] BL2: ssh

  • From: Matrix Mole <matrixm AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL2: ssh
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 11:03:20 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004, James Miller wrote:

I recommend openssh from Delilinux (I think it's got both). It--like
BL2--is also based on Slack 7.1, but the author compiles newer versions of
things and makes those available at his site. It's under the "n"
directory. Everything I ever tried from deli worked fine on BL2, so
probably no compatibility issues.

Cool, thanks, will look into that. Although I may just tunnel a telnet connection through my gentoo box to my BL2 box, but I will still look into it.

--
Matrix Mole
matrixm AT sdf.lonestar.org