baslinux - [BL] scrolling screen at startup can be paused?

  • From: Daniel R Schmidt <dnhschmidt AT juno.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] scrolling screen at startup can be paused?
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 14:26:15 -0400

First, I want to say: My thanks to the developer(s) of BL3. I like that
I can experiment with Linux without having to disturb the Windows system
already on the hard drive.

My question: After I type "boot" from C:\baslin, a lot of information
scrolls by on the screen. Is there a way to pause these screens, so I
can read them more easily?

Regards,
Dan

Get your name as your email address.