baslinux - Re: [BL] mailfilter for BL3

  • From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] mailfilter for BL3
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 16:24:50 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 cce.zizkov AT volny.cz wrote:

> So this it is true that BL2 won't work. I was not aware of that.
> This is bad, because I could not find a mailfilter binary for
> BL1/3. Is there anybody on the list who has more skills in
> compiling and would like to post a mailfilter add-on for BL3?

I'm no skilled compiler either, but I've been meaning to install Slack 4.0
in an emulator here precisely so I could try some compiling for BL3 (now
that it looks like Steven's settled on libc5 for it). I'd be willing to
try compiling mailfilter (is that the name of the prog?) to start off
with, too. But here's the catch: we leave town on a 10 day vacation soon,
so I'd only be able to get to this toward mid-September. Would it help
nonetheless?

James