baslinux - Re: [BL] Anyone there ?

  • From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Anyone there ?
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 08:25:56 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

> Ron Clarke wrote:
> >
> > I haven't been getting any BL mail for a couple of days,
>
> I've noticed that the number of messages decreases on the
> weekend. There is also a general drop-off during the summer
> holidays (in the northern hemisphere). However, I must admit
> that the current lull is worse than usual.

Bear in mind as well that Sindi's email acct provider has been having
problems and she's been incommunicado for several days now. Alot of list
traffic is from her, or responses to inquiries/points she's making. I'm
really hoping to be able to get to some more BL activity, but am not
finding much time. I have a major written work I'm trying to finish, need
to upgrade my router at some point etc, etc. I have been looking into
some BL-related things: checked the other day on the status of the
Glinks-hacked browser that seemed like possibly a good candidate for a BL3
graphical browser. I'll try and look into w3m further as well: in my
experience, it has been the most capable of all the text mode browsers,
and it even has a graphical mode.

James