baslinux - Re: [BL] libpthread?

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] libpthread?
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 14:23:40 +1200

Matrix Mole wrote:

> error in loading shared libraries: libpthread.so.0: cannot
>
> Anyone know what this file is, or where I can find it to get
> it on my system?

If you do a search on the Slackware MANIFEST.gz, you will find
that libpthread is part of glibcso.tgz (which is the base glibc
package for Slackware). Since that library is not needed for most
things, it is not part of the BL2 base. I suggest you installpkg
glibcso.tgz (right on top of the existing libraries).