baslinux - [BL] UMSDOS installation

  • From: Gui <guillermor_ar AT yahoo.com.ar>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] UMSDOS installation
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 11:39:51 -0300 (ART)

If I make a folder named /linux in a fat disk, then I promote it with:

umssync /hd/linux then I continue with the standard bas2hd method:

mount (-t umsdos)? /dev/xxx /hd

cp /anywhere/bas-hd.tgz /tmp

cp /anywhere/go /tmp

go

Can I have an umsdos hd-installation?

I've tried doing a standard hd-installation and then I've copied all stuff in the ext2 partition to an DOS partition (into a folder named linux previously umssync promoted) Then I arrange boot.bat with the new image.....It works!!! But / is in the original placemente (i.e /dev/hdc2) where I had installed previously the ext2 version so if I type mount it said

/dev/hdc2 / etc,etc instead /dev/hdc5 / etc etc It was the only strange thing I've noted...

Thanks in advance

Gui

¿Buscás un auto?
Encontralo en Yahoo! Autos
¡Más de 4000 clasificados todos los días!
Usados - 0 km - Vendé el tuyo

  • [BL] UMSDOS installation, Gui, 04/26/2004