baslinux - Re: [BL] cant repartition drive

  • From: "H. Kirya" <henry AT cmf.co.ug>
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] cant repartition drive
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 10:19:00 +0400

I have a 3099 Mb FAT32 primary DOS partiton
I d like to create 500Mb or I gb ext2/3 for linux

2) only reason i needed gcc for now was to compile a driver for the CNF401
10/100
fast ethernet cardbus adaptor - its a PCI device
I located and tried to use

insmod rtl8139.o

but was getting resource busy error messages
however, ive seen a posting in this list that talks about installing a
pcmcia package in order to use pci devices question is
is there sufficient space to install the pcmcia package in the ramdrive
how do i save the settings if im succesfull