baslinux - [BL] Re: Mouse

  • From: Ernesto Celis <celise AT prodigy.net.mx>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Re: Mouse
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 23:18:48 -0500

> When I go to move the mouse it goes into the top-left
> corner or the screen, sometimes if I move the mouse it
> moves a bit but goes back into the corner, and it
> wouldn't have moved in the direction I moved the mouse
> anyway. It is a standard Microsoft PS/2 mouse

Look into your /etc/XF86Config file and in the Pointer
section change anything in Device to
----------------------
Device "/dev/mouse"
----------------------
You can correct this using xf86config too, but is more
complicated.

I have the same problem the first time I've installed bl2-x,
I don't know if someone have this problem too, maybe is good
idea add other option for the mouse in the installation
script for this package, don't you think Steven :)

celisdelafuente AT hotmail.com
celise AT prodigy.net.mx
044 834 8 53 81 77

  • [BL] Re: Mouse, Ernesto Celis, 08/11/2003