baslinux - [BL] Slackware versions/install locations

  • From: Matrix Mole <matrixm AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: BasLinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [BL] Slackware versions/install locations
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 23:06:36 +0000 (UTC)

Does it matter where the original files were on the slackwareftp site? I
want to install lilo to use on an old machine, but the slackware 7.0
version of lilo is in a7 directory, and the 7.1 version is in a8. Should I
put the 7.0 lilo in a8 for to install it, or should I place it in a7 as it
was in the original location? Hope I didn't get to confusing.

matrixm AT sdf.lonestar.org